The 41st extended meeting of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators Board with the participation of information security experts was held on 21 September 2021.
The meeting was opened by Petruchenya Yuri Nikolaevich, Chairman of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators Board.
The General Director of the RCC Executive Committee Mukhitdinov Nurudin Nasretdinovich welcomed the participants to the meeting.
The representatives of the RCC CA of the Republic of Armenia, Republic of Tajikistan and Turkmenistan, full members of the RCC CA: "Aztelecom" LLC, RUP "Beltelecom", JSC "Kazakhtelecom", "KaR-Tel" LLP, OJSC "Kyrgyztelecom", PJSC "Rostelecom", PJSC "Megafon", AK "Uzbektelecom", as well as observers of the RCC CA of the RCC CA participated in the joint meeting: JLLC Mobile TeleSystems, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, JSC Republican Space Communications Centre, PJSC VimpelCom, FSUE Space Communications, Huawei Eurasia, MOX Intersputnik and the RCC Executive Committee leadership.
The meeting adopted the agenda and considered the following issues:
- Priorities for operators in the implementation of digital economy programmes in RCC member countries. Tasks and solutions during the pandemic.
- On the results of the CIS International Expert Forum on ensuring information security (29 June 2021, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan).
- Measures taken in the RCC member states to combat fraud on communication networks.
- Proposals to the Action Plan for the implementation of the Memorandum on cooperation of telecommunication operators of the RCC member states in the field of combating fraud on telecommunication networks.
- On the legislation in place to prosecute those involved in fraud on telecommunication networks, as well as on the appropriate methodology for calculating the loss of revenues from their activities.
- On the experience of telecommunication operators in preventive measures against digital addiction.
- Regarding the legitimacy of electronic digital signatures of the countries of the Regional Commonwealth in the field of Communications.
- On update of the Working Group on information security of interoperable communication networks under the Regional Commonwealth in the field of Communications.
- On the place, time and agenda of the 42nd meeting of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators' Board.
- On eliminating the digital divide in Russia.
The participants expressed their gratitude to the RCC Executive Committee for the good preparation of the material and the technical support for the meeting of the RCC TIOB via videoconference.