On August 14, 2020, the 39th meeting of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators Board was held in the videoconference mode.
The meeting was opened by the Chairman of the RCC Board of Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators, Chairman of the Board of Kazakhtelecom JSC Esekeyev Kuanyshbek Bakhytbekovich.
Greeted the participants of the meeting addressed the General Director of the Executive Committee of the Regional Commonwealth in the field of communication Mukhitdinov Nurudin Nasretdinovich.
More than 100 experts took part in the work of the 39th meeting of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators Council, among whom were representatives of the Communications Administration of the Republic of Belarus, representatives of the RCC SO ESI: Aztelecom LLC, Beltelecom RUE, Kazakhtelecom JSC, Kyrgyztelecom OJSC ", PJSC" Rostelecom ", SE" Turkmentelecom ", JSC" Uzbektelecom ", JLLC" Mobile TeleSystems ", JSC" Republican Center for Space Communication ", FSUE" Space Communication ", FSUE NIIR, MOKS" Intersputnik ", Iskratel Ltd., LLC Huawei Technologies Co Ltd., as well as representatives of the GSMA, the Eurasian Economic Commission and the RCC Executive Committee.
The following issues were discussed at the joint meeting:
- On the priority areas of operators' activities in the implementation of digital economy programs in the countries of the RCC participants;
- Digital transformation of RCC participants: challenges and operational solutions during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- On the preparation of the RCC CAs for the ITU World Assembly for Standardization 2020 (WTSA-20);
- On the work of the Group of Experts on the International Telecommunication Regulations;
- On the preparation of the RCC CAs for the ITU World Telecommunication Development Conference 2021 (WTDC-21);
- On the measures taken in the countries of the RCC participants to combat fraud (fraud) on communication networks;
- Cooperation between ITU and GSMA for the benefit of operators and Member States on the proper functioning of the IMEI databases;
- On the exchange of black lists using the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) in the countries of the RCC participants;
- On the proposals of the Working Group on information security of interacting communication networks under the RCC SO ESI;
- On the promising areas of activity of the Working Group on Satellite Technologies under the RCC SO ESI;
- Report on the activities of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators Council based on the results for the period 2016 - 2020.
The meeting was held in a constructive business atmosphere and atmosphere. Appropriate decisions were taken on topical issues on the agenda. The next 40th meeting of the Council of Telecommunication Operators, at the suggestion of the Observer of the Council of Operators of Iskratel, is scheduled for the first half of the 21st year in Slovenia.
Concluding the 39th meeting of the RCC Telecommunication and Infocommunication Operators Board, the participants of the meeting thanked the RCC Executive Committee for the work done, and also wished everyone good health and success in implementing all the decisions taken at this difficult time.
The General Director of the RCC Executive Committee Mukhitdinov Nurudin Nasretdinovich thanked the Chairman of the RCC Telecommunication Operators and Infocommunication Operators Board and all participants for their active participation in the discussion of the agenda items and making constructive decisions.